1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the company’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
The data protection officer of the Winery Wagner-Stempel is available at the address above, for the attention of Mrs. Cathrin Wagner, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.wagner-stempel.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file for 4 weeks. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting device or computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1), first sentence, (f) of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this according to Article 6 (1), first sentence, (a) of the GDPR,
- he disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data according to Article 6 (1), first sentence, (f) of the GDPR,
- in case that there is a legal obligation to pass on data according to Article 6 (1), first sentence, (c) of the GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Article 6 (1), first sentence, (b) of the GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we become immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 (1), first sentence, (f) of the GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a hint appears always before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Contact by e-mail
If you send us an e-mail, the personal data you provide will be processed by us. This information is transmitted by your browser or e-mail client and stored in our information technology systems. The processing of this personal data is necessary for answering your request. In addition, your IP address and the date and time of the contact request will be saved when you send us an e-mail.
The data processing serves to answer your request.
These processing operations are lawful because the reply to your request constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR.
The personal data will be stored as long as necessary to answer your request. Should your request lead to a later conclusion of a contract, storage will take place as long as this is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures or to fulfill the contract. Thereafter, the personal data is routinely deleted every 4 weeks. We do not share this personal information with other data sources. A data transfer to third parties does not take place. A transfer to a third country or to an international organisation is not intended. You are not obligated to provide this personal data, but using the contact form or sending an e-mail is not possible without the provision.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plugins for the social network Instagram on our website to promote our winery on the basis of Article 6 (1), first sentence, (f) of the GDPR. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses social plugins ("Plugins") from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagrams servers. Instagram transmits the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not logged into Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to and stored on an Instagram server in the United States. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. When you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Instagram" button, this information is also sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also posted on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the data, that is collected through our website, directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
See Instagrams Privacy Statement (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) for more information.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to request immediately the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- to receive your personal data provided to us in structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR;
- to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Article 7(3) of the GDPR. The consequence of this is that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a regulatory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or the regulatory authority of our headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1), first sentence, (f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.